So, from what I understand this is not an actual award, but more of a chain letter. Basically you fill in some stuff and then tag other people and they fill it out, and so on and so on until the end of times.
Anyways, so the first part is supposed to be 11 facts about myself, so here goes.
1. When I was 6 I got hit by a truck while crossing the street. They called my mom at work and told her I was dead. That was probably the first grey hair she ever had.
2. During my youth I skipped school A LOT. It’s surprising I finished public school on time.
3. I almost got expelled from high school, see #2
4. I have a nice scar on the back of my head which came from being an idiot. My sister and I thought it would be fun to ride on the bumper of our moms car as her (at the time) boyfriend drove us around the apartment complex were were living in at the time. We hit a speed bump a bit hard, I fell off and hit my head on a sewer grate. I hope you’re sensing a theme here.
5. I have a scar on my left arm from the time I spent working in an ammunition factory cause by having molten lead hit my arm (in a protective outfit). Could have been worse though, it was going at my face. The arm intercepted it.
6. In real life I tend to not be very outgoing. I’m not comfortable with large groups and do my best to actively avoid those kinds of situations. I don’t mind getting together with my friends though, because it’s a small group and they understand this.
7. If you follow me on twitter you’ll see my username there is Doctor Hannah. My name does not contain Hannah anywhere in it, and I’m also not a real doctor. I pulled the name off an episode of tabletop, though I think most people know that.
7.2 (since 7 is probably commonly known). I’m the tallest person in my family. I have uncles that are close, but in every family photo I get forced to stand in I’m generally towering above everyone else.
8. I enjoy not having children because me and them just don’t get along. I also enjoy having time to myself and not having someone tearing up my comic books.
9. It took me 10 years to graduate from college. See #2
10. I don’t actually know Felicia Day. I think some people may think I do because, at least right now, she follows me on Twitter. That doesn’t mean I know her. I’m not even sure why she followed me other than I got lucky with a tweet.
11. I love getting achievements and trophies in games, this kept me in World of Warcraft for a long time.
So my friend Thalen is the one that tagged me for this, and now i have to answer 11 questions he came up with.
1: What movie, game, or book do you love that noone else seems to?
I’m not sure that I really have one that I can think of. I’m sure it is probably some action movie, but I’m horrible with these things.
2: Birds: Fine feathered friends or freaky tiny dinosaurs?
Freaky tiny dinosuars
3: What’s a place you’ve never traveled to and would like to?
I’ve always wanted to go to Japan. I don’t know any Japanese, and no, watching a ton of subtitled anime doesn’t count. This is just someplace I’d like to visit just to see it.
4: Mac or PC?
I’ve owned both in my life, but PC.
5: What’s the first video game you remember playing?
The first game I remember playing is Mario Bros on the NES.
6: How quickly do you tend to adopt new technology?
Not very, I’m typically cautious about new technology until I know that at least most of the issues have been worked out. The only stuff I tend to get quickly are new gaming consoles.
7: What video game character can you just not stand, and why?
8:What’s your favorite non-gaming hobby?
I like to draw. I don’t think I’m very good at it though. I don’t spend a lot of time on it, though I’ve been doing it for at least 10 years. I also don’t typically share anything I do online. But for you my dear reader, today is a special day.
9: How many cars have you owned over the course of your life?
I’ve had 4, the one I have now is almost paid off. The others were paid for by my dad, so the one I have now is all from my own money.
10: Would you rather live in an urban, suburban, or rural area?
Whichever one has the best internet and the fewest people, while still conveniently close to anything I need.
11: Do spiders and insects bother you?
Yes, yes they do.